Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bride: Mayette & Steven

welcome invitation...

workstation
Mayette's mom
you may now kiss the bride...
money money money...

Mayette Castro & Steven De Vries Wedding
February 15, 2011
Kapuluan Vista Resort, Pagudpud Ilocos
Photo courtesy of: Alma (Kapuluan Resort owner)

Our last supper :))

The day started with a chilly weather with rainy cloudy cast. waking up to the sounds of sea waves & rustling trees. I started work at 10am. The wind was blowing everywhere at my work station, it was one of those unique & memorable experience. It was so relaxing! This was by far I think the most intimate wedding I've ever been. Very laid back, simple & active couple. I had a great time being their guest as well. 


February 15, 2011 
Make Up: Lilian Yeung
Location: Kapuluan Resort, Pagudpud Ilocos