Thursday, December 8, 2011

Prenuptial Affair: Debbie Chua & Kitto Jacinto



To know more about "Prenuptial Affair"
kindly email me at ianneyeung@yahoo.com or reach me at +63.917.5379002
www.lilianyeung.com
Prenuptial Affair
Debbie & Kitto
Photography: Jorem & Sheila Catillo
Styling: Patrick Galang
Make Up: Lilian Yeung
"Prenuptial affair" is one of my newer services that I offer. It's a package where I stay together with a hairstylist the entire duration of the shoot; attending the needs of the bride in beauty department (changing her looks from hair to make-up) + a styling team.

For this shoot I paired Deb & Kitto with stylist Patrick Galang because of Deb's personality. Deb showed me a powerpoint presentation how she wanted her prenuptial shoot... elegant yet edgy, she's the adventurous type and very creative. Deb & Kitto are one of the nicest couple I've came across. We shot their prenup last June 2011.
To know more about "Prenuptial Affair" 
Make Up + Styling team
kindly email me at ianneyeung@yahoo.com or reach me at  
            +63.917.5379002      
www.lilianyeung.com