Friday, December 2, 2011

Wedding: Mylene & Arnold

Wedding: Mylene & Arnold


Mylene's probably one of my favorite bride up-to date... She's very bubbly, easy going and very pleasant. The couple are both based in Chicago for quite sometime, because of the distance Mylene & I just communicate via emails or Facebook; how funny what technology can do these days. She had her first trial with me for her prenuptial shoot 1month before her wedding because of both time & distance constrictions.

scheduling her trial was abit hard with 1month notice but the end we had it worked out. Luckily, she booked me for her wedding 6months ahead of time. She requested for us to stay until her reception to have her retouched and put her hair down. I think even I was so tired by the end of the night I really enjoyed my day having brides like Mylene. It made my day easier and enjoyable.