|(Left to right) Koh Gen Doh - Cleansing spa water, Avene moisturizing lotion, Suisse Programme - Hydra foam cleanser & Dr. Bronner's 18 in 1 Castille soap|
|From luxe to practical picks: Beauty formulas - daily control wash & Laura Mercier body scrub.|
"My most loved beauty basics for 2011"
1. Koh Gen Do (Spa cleansing water) $$$$
- Lazy in removing those stubborn make-up w/ results? now, this is the product for you! I swear by this product is simply amazing! (available in Beauty Bar)
2. Avene (Lotion Hydratante for sensitive skin) $$$
- I use this whenever my skin feels dry.
- Apply it after washing in patting motion; it will give a thin film coating.
which provides protection from dry air especially during winter days.
- Provides hydration & calming effect on the skin after application.
- A travel must!
- 4 season's compatible. I swear by this! (humid Manila climate, China's winter days and dry air in New York.)
3. Suisse Programme (Refining Foam Cleanser) $$$$
- Are you looking for a facial cleanser that can strip you from all the oily residue yet leaving you with a supple and softer skin after use? Try "Suisse Programme - Hydra solution (Refining Foam Cleanser)" available in Hong Kong.
4. Dr. Bronner's 18 in 1 Castille soap $$$
Another rave for the year!!! I've always gotten curious with the packaging label "18-in-1 Hemp pure castile soap" -- It'll surely get your attention at one point... but makes you wonder what is a Castille soap? 18-in-one? The label can be confusing. I often see it in Duane Reade or any convenience stores when I was in NY but never brought myself to purchase one these.
So one night I was staying over at a friend's place after a night out and it was so inconvenient to take the subway back to Queens. I saw this in the bathroom and decided to give it a try... man, I got hook! Now, I got 5 flavors in Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Almond, Lavender & Citrus orange.
Why I'm raving about it?!
6. Beauty Formulas (Daily control wash) $
From luxe to deal value? This product takes the cake!!! I discovered this product by accident. I was traveling in Hong Kong for a day and forgot to pack my facial wash. desperate and feeling like an oil factory I saw this on "sale" rack for only HKD$8 (Php 50 pesos or USD$1) where can you find a cheap ass facial was for only 50pesos in regular packaging?
very good in value; I also swear by this product!!!! If you like the non-oily feel after washing then this product is definitely for you w/o leaving you dry and fragrant free with salicylic acid ingredient. (available in Landmark. Php 150+)