Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today's Shoot

Make Up on Fatima Rabago
Make Up on Lou Munoz

For today's photo shoot I did Fatima Rabago's make-up for the main fashion ed and Lou Munoz for the feature coming out on June issue. For Fatima I did a bright shade of eyeliner and mixed 3shades of lipstick for her lips. For Lou I made it very simple yet elegant. Today I thought was going to be another long day since there were 5 girls need to be made up but luckily we we're able to get things done 30minutes ahead of time. I assigned 3 models with my intern Fin so she'll be able to familiarize herself with different facial features & types (1. Chinita + fair skin, 2. Filipina + olive skin, 3. dark skin w/ minor skin discolorations) and also practice her timing with time pressure.

I'm very happy with it and thanks for Nail-a-holics for my simple nail grooming. yay! tomorrow is another new day have to wake up at 4a.m. for ETCetera's taping with roving reporter Kim Jones.