Thursday, August 21, 2014

Estee Lauder: Box of happiness!

Estee Lauder Perfecting Loose Powder in 'LIGHT & LIGHT MEDUIM' shade together with the newest addition by EL 'Modern Muse'
Today's I dropped by the EL office to get my product request for my kit. I've been eying the new Perfecting Loose Powder in 'LIGHT & LIGHT MEDUIM' shade for couple months now. Fine powder with velvety feel texture which goes on well and lasts all day. Doesn't clog, great for retouching  & helps brings freshness back to worn out all day long make-up. Another yay is the Estée Lauder Modern Muse Perfume. Modern Muse symbolizes what it means to be an independent and self-confident woman, sure of herself and her style. It is a confidence that inspires. I kept smelling myself while I was out having drinks, I just can't stop it. I would describe the scent with fleshy jasmine together with subtle balance of sensual amber-musk. If you are into clean, sweet, feminine and subtle scent then this might be the perfect perfume for you.