Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chatime+TGIF+ Temptation Island = Ruby Tuesdays!

Its Ruby Tuesday! I just needed to get my nails & wax done for the day and Kat T. (college barkada) accompanied me the entire afternoon before meeting thee girls (Bianca, Tanya, JR, O'neal) for some Temptation Island fever. After my girlie duties Kat needed her "chatime" fix to resolve her erratic mood so we headed to Landmark to grab her milk tea fix... 

First impression was "holly crap!" what a long line! business must be doing well and they have those queue buzzer like the ones they have in Shake Shack in NY which is very efficient although the waiting area is limited so its an inconvenience to the passersby. Taste good! slightly on the sweet side thou.

my first Chatime and I must say "two thumbs up!"
Remake of  Joey Gosiengfiao's 1980 Temptation Island. It was an entertaining film to watch of course can't be compared with Joey Gosiengfiao's 1980 Temptation Island original but sure was easy on the eyes...
 Then after we headed to Bracino's for some nightcap...
I love it! Jamon Serrano with Manchego cheese on top @ Barcino's